Myezo, founded in 2005 by Babalwa Fatyi (a registered Professional Natural Scientist), is an environmental consulting company that provides a wide range of environmental services, cutting across various sectors, specialising in mining.
Value added services
We offer our clients a pool of environmental expertise to meet their authorisation, implementation and monitoring needs.
• Environmental impact assessments
• Environmental management programme reports including
development/implementation of environmental
management plans • Environmental management system
• Water use licences
• Integrated waste management plans
• Public involvement (liaisons with stakeholders regulatory
• Environmental workshops
• Environmental auditing
OUR SERVICE GUARANTEE
•We guarantee 100% environmental legal compliance pertaining to the specific project tasks allocated to us;
•We guarantee delivery by mutually-agreed project phases;
•We guarantee delivery on mutually agreed target timelines, provided all stakeholders deliver at specified time period or a 1% discount on the overall cost of each project phase that we do not deliver at agreed time frame.
To provide wise environmental solutions which promote responsible environmental stewardship as well as upliftment of social, economic and ecological sanity.
Unique Success Proposition
• Peace of mind through mutual win-win implementable environmental solutions.
• Openly engage, empower and facilitate stakeholder engagements designed to achieve integrated environmental solutions and transparent
• Good quality reports with jointly tested and assessed alternative solutions that not only comply with your project regulatory requirements but are
tailored to promote easy implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement.
• Environmental solutions which optimise environmental resource use and promote your environmental stewardship.
• You will make a difference in your bottom line by avoiding unnecessary
environmental authorisation delays and excessive costs.
• You will comply with regulatory requirements.
• You will be in control of your business by integrating implementation and
monitoring of your environmental solutions into your existing business systems.
• You will continuously improve on your environmental performance and
be an admired environmental steward.
Benefits of Working with Myezo
Myezo has a pool of associates to act as support structures for individual projects.
We have built relationships with specialists from across a variety of fields e.g. ground water.
We are able to manage and coordinate a suite of specialists as part of the contribution to the impact assessment evaluations as well a in determination of management measures for particular projects.
Project Team & Associates
• Basic Assessments;
• Scoping and Environmental Impact Assessments;
• Mining and Prospecting Right Applications;
• Environmental Impact Assessments;
• Environmental Management Programmes;
• Water Use Licence Applications;
• Air Pollution Certificates;
• Amendment of Environmental Management
• Performance Assessments and Audits in terms of
NEMA and MPRDA.
Environmental Management Unit
• Water Resource Management Studies;
• Storm Water Management;
• Applicability of Best Practice Guidelines ;
• Water Use Licensing;
• Flood line Delineation;
• Water Balance Studies;
• Water Quality Management (Including monitoring);
• GIS applications;
• Water Pollution Prevention Methods;
• Minimization of water retention on rehabilitated lands; •
Effective clean and dirty water separation; and
• Containment of polluted water.
Water Engineering Unit
Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment & Accreditations
Exempted micro enterprise from DTI's codes of Good Practice for BEE Level 1 Professional Registrations.
Pr.Sci.Nat – Council for Scientific Natural professions.
Auditor - Auditor (IEMA-UK).
Memberships with professional bodies - WIISSA, Institute of directors of SA, IWMSA Publications
B.A Mbalo (Fatyi) and E. T. F. Witkowski (1997): Tolerance to soil surface temperatures experienced
during and after the passage of fire in seeds of selected
savanna woody plant
species. South African
Journal of Botany, 63: 423-425.
Journal of Arid Environments.