Socio - Economic
Coaching & Mentoring
• Myezo believes in transferring of skills through mentoring of
previously disadvantaged unemployed youth and graduates, in
environmental management by allocating resources for coaching
in practical assignments and other key relevant
aspects of environmental management.
• As part of mentoring, Myezo, partnered with Tshwane University of
Technology as well as Cape Peninsula University of Technology to
provide students with six months experiential training programme.
This is a structured programme and Myezo provides the support to
students to assist them to obtain their qualification in the form of
mentoring and coaching.
• The internship is focused on stimulating the students, to facilitate
- ability to reason and be self-aware,
- enhancement of objective analysis of
- application of insights to the interns to unlock
the individual’s own potential to maximise
- ability to achieve their career goals and
Every project that Myezo receives is seen as a platform to provide an opportunity to transfer skills to unemployed graduates or those that seek experiential training. This is a contribution to a situation that is currently facing our country. Include amongst others: Skills our future stars and leaders have acquired.
• Implementation of environmental impact assessment
• Project management skills
• Report writing skills
• Colleague liaison skills
• Communication skills
• Presentation and facilitation skills
• Stakeholder and regulatory involvement
• Budget control and monitoring skills
• Environmental legislation interpretation and application
• Data collection (Site visits and investigations)
• Data analysis (analysis of collected data and mapping)
• Report writing and presentation of finding
• General character traits that are critical for development
in the professional field we operate in such as those related
to taking initiative, punctuality, decision making and reliability.
We ensure that our team is equipped to best advise our clients and is always ahead of new
industry developments. The images below show:
how we build cohesive teams;
team interactions and sharing of insights; and
how we make learning enjoyable.
Building cohesive teams
Social responsibility and community awareness
"Giving of ourselves for the betterment of all"